How do I Create a Ticket?
A ticket is any traceable note, inquiry, request or information that you would like to have on record. Tickets are assigned to Admins.
ReachOut -> Ticket Management -> Ticket Home -> Create Ticket
If you have added the customer earlier, Search for the Customer by adding 3 or more characters of the Customer Name or Customer ID in the search box else, you can directly add a customer from here.
Fill in all the mandatory (*) fields.
- Ticket Subject, Description.
- Set Priority – Low, Medium, High, Critical
- Set Status – Unassigned, New, Execution, Review, Closed, Archived (Status can be customized. Here’s how.)
- Select Source – E-mail, Phone, Ticket, Inspection, Work Order, Other (This will allow you to track from where the request has come)
- Set an assignee for the Ticket. Tickets are assigned to Admins.
- You can also specify categories if required
You can view all your Tickets at Tickets Home.
What are Relations?
Tickets can be used to create related Inspections and Work Orders.
- You can trace the source of a Ticket or
- you can also trace the Inspection and Work Orders created as a result of this ticket.
What are Attachments?
- Attachments can be of file types – doc, docx, xls, xlsx and pdf.
- Size of the file should be within 5MB.