How do I complete an AWO on the mobile app?
Here we will walk you through how to carry out a multi-agent work order on ReachOut’s Mobile Application.
- First, log in to the app and tap on the Work Orders Module at the home screen.
- Select the Work Order and review the job details including the Customer Details, Work Order Schedule, and the Location Information. Once you verified the info, tap on Download Instructions. (The Primary Agent and additional agents are displayed under the work order name at the top left of the app.)
- Tap on View My Todo List and this will then take you to the To-Do’s tab. As the Primary Agent, you can view the tasks assigned to you, the team and your additional responsibilities to perform on-site. (The additional Field agents can only view the tasks assigned to them.)
It is also possible to transfer your privileges and responsibilities as Primary Agent to another agent within the team. For that, you can click on the kebab icon at the top right side of the screen and tap on Switch Primary Agent.
- Before getting started with your tasks, you can check-in by using the Update Status button.
- Now, tap on your assigned task under My Tasks. Complete your task following the instructions and fill in any form(s), if it comes attached. Once you’re done, tap on Mark as Completed.
- Thereafter, head back and tap on All Tasks to view the work status of your agents. Once they complete their designated tasks it will get marked by a green checked icon.
- Proceed with the additional responsibilities that are assigned to you under the My Additional Responsibilities section. Once done, make sure to Check out of your work before submitting the Work Order successfully.
- You can view the finished work order in the Completed tab at the Work Orders module.