How do I create an Advanced Work Order?
You can create an Advanced Work Order by navigating to – Work Order Management > Work Order Home > + Create Work Order
- Once on the Work Order Creation Page, you can start adding the job details by using the applicable fields. Work Order Name and Duration are mandatory fields*.
- Under the Schedule & Assign section, click on the Select Agent(s) field and choose your agents from the list.
Note: The agent added first gets automatically assigned as the Primary Agent.
As you add agents to the work order, a Task will be auto-generated for each agent, under the Manage Agents Tasks section. Task Name, Description and the Start Time and End Time will get pre-populated as default and are editable.
- Once you’ve added the agents, fill in other work order details such as Estimates.
- Select the necessary options under Primary Field Agent Responsibilities to mark the duties that the Primary Agent should carry out on-site.
- Click Save Work Order.
- Go to the Work Order Home screen to view your created work order and the field agents listed for the same.