Fingent Corporation offers a wide range of information and services of its Product (ReachOut) through this website.
User Terms of Service
Definitions as used in this website
- App refers to the iPhone, iPad or Android-based mobile or tablet application through which a User can perform field data collection, fill out purchase orders, capture electronic signatures, track expenses, money transfer, verbal assistant, verbal instruction, location-based services, Machine learning, and even the AI for different sectors of industries which would offer a more personal experience to Users . The App is designed and offered to you to allow you to collect information, transmit information to the Portal and receive information from the Portal.
- Content means all the text, pictures, files, links, geolocation data, reports, and other information or material posted, transmitted or stored through the Service.
- Intellectual Property means all confidential or proprietary information recognized under the applicable law anywhere in the world, whether issued or pending, registered including copyright, patent, trademark, trade secrets and all tangible embodiments thereof.
Maintenance and Support mean any scheduled maintenance for any upgrade or enhancement of ReachOut.
- Portal refers to portions of the site that your employer, prime contractor, agent or other affiliated parties remotely accesses through an interface provided by Fingent, to operate the Service, to manage and analyze information submitted by one or more Apps and to communicate through those Apps.
- Release means a new version of ReachOut that contains significant functionalities, features, and level of performance for which additional costs will be charged.
- Service means the full suite of technologies and services that Fingent offers through both the App, Portal and the Site.
- Site means this website www.reachoutsuite.com through which we conduct our business and operate the Portal. The Site includes both the Portal and other elements of this website.
- User means people who use the service through the App or the Portal. Depending on the context, a User could be you or another User.
User acknowledges and agrees that Fingent does not allow any illegal activities. User warrants that he/she will abide by all applicable local, state, national, and international laws and regulations and are solely responsible for all acts or omissions that occur related to his/her account or password, including the content of transmissions through the service.
User is responsible for all activities that occur under their account, and shall not share his/her password with any third party. The User accepts all risks of unauthorized access to the User Content or other information that the User provides to Fingent. User understands and agrees that all information, data, text, software, music, photographs, graphics, video, messages or other materials, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the User from which such content/information was originated.
User agrees to not use the Service to:
- Upload, link to, post, email, or otherwise transmit any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, pornographic, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, fraudulent, indecent, lewd, libelous, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- Upload, link to, distribute or otherwise publish through the site any content that would constitute, assist or encourage a criminal offense or harm minors in any way;
- Impersonate any person or entity or falsely misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
- Upload links, post, email or otherwise transmit any information that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as personal information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- Upload, link to, post, email or otherwise transmit any information that infringes on any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party;
- Interfere with or disrupt the Service or the Site, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Service;
- Transmit any material that contains software viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment or intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
- Stalk or harass any other individuals;
- Collect or store personal data about other Users, other than what the Users have made publicly available;
- Use any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction methods within the site
- User agrees not to access the service by any means other than through the Portal or the App.
Retaining Copyrights and other Proprietary information
Fingent retains all its intellectual property rights in ReachOut and underlying software, and no rights, title or interest to the underlying software are transferred to the User. The materials and information contained on the site, including, but not limited to, the text, graphics, photographs, artwork, icons, images, logos, audio, video, downloads, data, and compilations, are the exclusive property of Fingent and is protected by applicable law, including, but not limited to, United States and International copyright laws and regulations. Some of the information provided to User through the service, by advertisers and other parties, is protected by copyrights, trademarks, patents or other proprietary rights and other applicable laws. User agrees not to copy, modify, create any derivative works of, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to discover any source code, sell, assign, sublicense, grant a security interest in or otherwise transfer any right in the product or the service that operates the site as in whole or in part. User shall not copy any portion of the site for the purpose of developing any similar websites.
User understands and agrees that we may ask you to register for various reasons. It is expected the User will provide complete and accurate information. If your information is found to be untrue, or incomplete, we have the right to suspend or terminate you from service. Fingent reserves the right to terminate any person, group, or company at any time for any reason.
Charges applicable to the service are set forth in the registration process. These charges apply to both premium services and supplemental services. In the future, current charges, including billing, rates, and surcharges for using Fingent’s service, may be obtained by completing a registration process for the Service. We offer a trial version of our Product without any fees and thereafter specific charges shall be applicable during the registration process for the Service. Fingent reserves the right to change, revise or modify any charges and to institute any new charges. Such changes, revisions, modifications of new charges will be effective upon notice but will not apply retroactively to any agreement in effect with you.
Fingent is concerned about the safety and privacy of all its Users, especially children. For this reason, children (under the age of 18) are not permitted to use this service, without the supervision of an adult or legal guardian. All parties involved should use caution and discretion before sharing any credit card information, passwords, account numbers, or any other relevant personal information. User acknowledge and agree that Fingent will not be held responsible or liable for any communications or dispute that arise between User or any third parties for any use of the product/service.
YOU AGREE BY REGISTERING THAT YOU ARE LEGALLY ABLE TO ENTER INTO THIS AGREEMENT. AMONG OTHER THINGS, THIS MEANS (1) IF YOU ARE REGISTERING FOR AN INDIVIDUAL LICENSE ACCOUNT, YOU MUST BE AN INDIVIDUAL OF AT LEAST EIGHTEEN (18) YEARS OF AGE ENROLLING UNDER YOUR OWN NAME AND (2) IF YOU ARE A DESIGNATED USER REGISTERING FOR A BUSINESS LICENSE/ACCOUNT, YOU MUST BE A BONA FIDE EMPLOYEE OR INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR OF THE BUSINESS ENTITY IN WHOSE NAME THE LICENSE/ACCOUNT IS HELD, AND YOU MUST BE AUTHORIZED TO BIND THE BUSINESS ENTITY AND BE AUTHORIZED TO REGISTER UNDER THE NAME OF THE BUSINESS ENTITY.
Maintenance and Termination of Service
The Service may be temporarily unavailable for scheduled maintenance or for any unscheduled emergency maintenance, or for any other causes beyond Fingent’s reasonable control, but Fingent will use reasonable efforts to provide advance notice in writing or by email of any scheduled unavailability of the Service.
You agree that any such termination can be effected without any prior or written notice to you and that Fingent will not be held liable to you or any third-party for any termination of access to the Service. User will not be entitled to a refund for any fee he/she had paid.
Warranties and Disclaimer
The service and all information and material contained about the product or made available through the site are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis to the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law.
Fingent does not warrant that Services/Product delivered by Fingent will be uninterrupted or error-free. Fingent warrants that service rendered shall be performed on a best efforts basis by qualified software personnel and shall conform to the standards generally accepted in the industry for similar services.
Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained using the Service is done at your own discretion and risk and that User will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
Links to third party sites
User agrees that any correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of advertisers found on or through the service, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms & conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between User and the advertiser. User agrees that Fingent will not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage as a result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the service.
User acknowledges and agrees that Fingent is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources or for the sites that these sites may link to, including any changes or updates to such sites
Limitation of liability
User acknowledges and agrees that Fingent will not be held responsible or liable for any unlawful or otherwise improper acts performed by any third parties. This includes, but is not limited to, acts of hacking or any other means of disrupting data or preventing access to service, transmitting viruses, deleting files, obtaining or misusing personally identifiable data, corrupting data, or otherwise interfering with the site.
Time limit to respond
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within 2-3 business days. In case if there is any delay, we will notify you and keep you updated.
Any grievance or complaint, in relation to processing of information, should be sent to email@example.com. Grievance shall be redressed as expeditiously as possible.
Amendments/Changes in the policy.