Enhance Your Competency with ReachOut Enterprise Field Service Management Software
The field service industry is booming in the post-pandemic age. But only tech-savvy enterprises leverage the good times. In one of its latest reports, Research and Markets states that the preference for software-as-a-service (SaaS) over the traditional on-premise software is set to increase considerably over the next four years. The growing demand for improved and faster field service makes enterprises switch to cloud-based FSM solutions like ReachOut.
As the competition gets tough, how does ReachOut Enterprise field service management software help you streamline business processes and improve workforce productivity?
1. Powerful Functionality and Workflows
ReachOut Enterprise field management software delivers robust enterprise-grade functionality with powerful workflows.
Any field service management suite offers features such as scheduling, dispatching, tracking, and invoicing. But without a dynamic feature list that changes with the times, the software soon becomes obsolete. ReachOut upgrades technology and enhances the feature list regularly.
- Easily customizable workflows enable enterprises to adopt the technology in the way it works best for the business.
- Dynamic ticket management functionality pulls up customer details at the tap of a screen. A Ticket ID makes it easy to create inspections, audits, work orders, and flag customer requests. It improves traceability as well.
- The Digital Forms Marketplace offers customizable digital forms for your inspections and audits. Users may set up their inspection forms using any of the several intuitive templates given by ReachOut. They can also request custom forms based on their requirements. Advanced features such as skip logic enable the creation of intelligent forms.
- Real-time visibility in the field activities allows live-tracking of field agents. Managers may plot the work progress using an intuitive centralized dashboard.
- Multi-language capabilities allow users to view the same instance in different languages. They may set preferences to access local information.
- Regular software updates keep the suite current with tech advances and best practices.
Case Study: Running a Backflow Testing business with ReachOut! How ReachOut’s customizable digital forms and service scheduling features transformed a backflow testing business in Idaho?
2. Unbridled Flexibility Hardcoded into Key Processes
One key USP of ReachOut Enterprise field service management suite is the unrestrained flexibility on offer.
- Dynamic scheduling allows assigning priority to critical jobs.
- A skills database makes it easy for schedulers to match the jobs with the technician skill-sets. A competent technician increases first-time fix rates and delivers all-around efficiency improvements. It also enhances the customer experience.
- The option for agent-generated work orders eliminates bureaucracy and improves turnaround time. Field agents may revise or add labor, overheads, or parts to the work orders, depending on the situational exigency.
- Real-time data collection through mobile apps enables dynamic reports. Intuitive field agent mobile apps allow attaching photos and videos to reports. Managers and planners use such reports to make faster, informed decisions. Flexible reports also help enterprises meet complex compliance requirements.
- White labeling options allow greater control over workflows while enhancing flexibility. For instance, enterprises may use the white-labeling option to integrate training modules. Field managers can review agent productivity and performance. They assign relevant training modules to the field agent.
Many enterprises forego the benefits of new technology to avoid stressful disruption. ReachOut enables disruption-free tech adoption. ReachOut suite integrates easily with existing workflows, with minimal disruption. The option to stylize existing forms allows the enterprise to digitize its current forms with the same format and style. Technicians continue to work according to their accustomed way.
3. Rich Integrations Make the Software Resilient
ReachOut Enterprise edition integrates well with other in-house and third-party applications.
Easy API-based integrations exist for almost all enterprise functions. These tight, robust integrations ensure the free flow of data and streamline processes. Field agents no longer have to waste time shifting between software and transfer data using cut-paste options. It also improves the resilience of the field management suite.
Reach out offers out-of-the-box integration with Quickbooks, PayPal, Stripe, Zoho, Salesforce CRM, Slack, SAP, MS Dynamics, Odoo, Dropbox, Upskill, InfinCE, and other external software. Each of these integrations adds powerful capabilities to the field management suite. QuickBooks automates account and payroll management. PayPal integration allows field agents to collect payments before they leave the client’s premises. The possibilities are endless.
Seamless integrations offer a host of benefits. It enables:
- Seamless flow of up-to-date information between service managers, field agents, and other stakeholders. Field agents start the work equipped with valuable information on what they have to do and what the customer prefers. Customer support agents get a 360-degree view of the customer, work history, and everything else related to the order.
- Single Sign-on. Users may opt for secure single sign-on (SSO) integration and authentication using protocols such as OAuth, OpenID, or SAML. These protocols enable users to access multiple apps and alternate among apps seamlessly, with a single login.
4. Better Focus on the User
ReachOut Enterprise field management software focuses primarily on the user. This delights the users, improves turnaround time, and reduces operational costs.
- Any user may access ReachOut’s SaaS-based enterprise field service management suite from anywhere, at any time. Managers can use their smartphones to review service requests and manage inventory.
- Intuitive admin panel and field agent mobile apps help the workforce stay organized and become more productive. Clear dashboards with Kanban views offer clarity on-field agent activities in real-time. Supervisors may also track performance metrics effortlessly.
- The companion mobile app for field technicians issue alerts for service requests. It also provides all the information to complete the task. A knowledge repository makes it easy to refer to product manuals and other technician information. The field apps for agents work offline as well.
5. Robust Security without Compromising Functionality
ReachOut Enterprise field management software delivers top security without compromising functionality.
- Advanced hosting options keep the software safe and secure. Enterprises may host ReachOut on a private cloud or even on-premises, to comply with regulatory norms and for more privacy.
- Strong access controls enable enforcing service standards and reduce the threat from human errors. Admins may set access roles, assigning View/Edit, View-only, or no-access privileges to various features for each user role. These options restrict unauthorized access and reduce data leakage risks.
- Detailed audit logging makes it easy to track changes. Admins may trace and log all user actions on the system. They may monitor specific accounts to pre-empt suspicious activity. The option to playback account activity during an incident review makes resolution easy.
Businesses using ReachOut Enterprise field service management software can thrive in today’s digital ecosystem. The software offers the latest functionality required to improve efficiencies and delight customers. Customers appreciate the flexibility, responsiveness, and fast turnaround times enabled by ReachOut. Empower your business with a competitive advantage today. Talk to us and see how ReachOut can help you.
ReachOut: Inspection & Work Order Management Software
Do you still use paper or Excel spreadsheets to manage your service business? ReachOut is a web and mobile solution for companies to schedule, dispatch and deliver inspections, work orders, ticketing and more.