Reconnecting to QuickBooks Online
If for any reason you have disconnected QuickBooks Online from your ReachOut account, you can reconnect without losing any of your customers, inventory, and invoicing data.
It’s a one-click solution that will reintegrate QuickBooks and all corresponding data into your account at once. Here’s how to reconnect your account with QuickBooks.
- Go to Settings > External Integrations
- Select the needed options for Customers, Parts Inventory, and Invoices that you want to sync.
- Then click on Connect to QuickBooks. (After disconnecting, this button will automatically change from Disconnect to Connect back again.)
- At the QuickBooks login interface, enter your Email/User ID and Password for signing in to your account.
- Once reconnected with QuickBooks, you will be redirected back to your account with a message displaying the status of authentication and other particulars.