The Customers view shows you all the customers in the system. From here you can lookup or update contact information for anyone associated with the account, location addresses, and a summary of all the dealings with that customer. It’s the perfect view for Call Center personnel to use while responding to calls and emails, since it quickly gives them a overview of the customer history.
1. Add a customer
2. View specific Customer Details
3. Edit a customer’s contact information, location and site addresses and phone numbers.
4. Delete a customer.
5. Search for a Customer by Display Name.
6. Export the list of all customers into excel or CSV file formats.
Click on Export.
1. Select CSV to Export to the CSV Format
2. Select Excel to use the Excel Format
The privilege to add, edit and delete is restricted by means of User Roles. So if you are not able to add a customer, location, site or contact person, please check with your ReachOut Admin and ensure you have the required privileges.